[Nfbc-info] Thanks to Mary

Rob Kaiser rkmusic at att.net
Fri Oct 30 15:01:24 UTC 2009

special thanks

I would also like to give special thanks for everyone who helped me in
pushing my wheelchair last weekend. I know with a wide body wheelchair, it
is much more difficult to get through doors ETC. Between everyone at the
convention and everyone at the hotel, I didn't miss a beat at the
convention.

For those I told about going to UCLA this week, it happened. Unfortunately,
the doctor told me that there is nothing that can be done. The nerve is
already damaged. It looks like I will have to do with pain management. This
could mean that the wheelchair is for life.

Anyway, thanks to everyone again. To mary: Great Convention.!!!!!!!!!