[Nfbc-info] Chocolate coins

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 31 19:07:54 UTC 2009

Happy Halloween Fellow Federationist- It has come to my attention that the
River City Chapter is selling  the Chocolate Louis Braille Coins. However
being that it is Halloween, I think it would be great if some of the
chocolate coins could be given out as treats for the trick or  treaters
along with the Braille  alphabet card. It's a fun way to get the word out
about our coin and the literacy crisis facing Blind children in America.

Tina
Louis Braille Coin Coordinator NFBC

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder