[Nfbc-info] Teacher of the year awards

Rob Kaiser rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 00:05:54 UTC 2009

I think we all know Annee Hartzell. She is now up in Washington. However,
she was made Teacher of the Year in Santa Ana ca.

We all know what she has done to promote Braille.

Rob Kaiser
PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY
CHAPTER
HOME PHONE (714)289-9114
CELL PHONE (714)323-5203
EMAIL ADDRESS: rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com