[Nfbc-info] Ed Vaughan

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:41:07 UTC 2009

Way to go Robert for actually calling ed. The emails were obviously not from
ED. Bad grammar. A tone of disperateness. And, the fact that the second
email was in response to each person who posted made me know that this was
not Ed.

Besides, if he were in real trouble, I doubt he'd post to the list.

LM