[Nfbc-info] Urgent Please

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 23:09:55 UTC 2009

Hello,
This e-mail is spam.
I spoke with Ed, who is at home.

Robert Stigile

but i dont know why all this from you? i seek for your help just
because i could confide in you, but if you felt that you dont
want to help me please dont bother your self ok, I told you i
came here for a purpose and i was mugged so how do you expect me
to have phone i have explain things to you but it seems you dont
want to understand me, I will not force you to send any money to
me, i received 250usd from tesfaye yesterday morning a friend
from United State but the money is not enough to get out of here
thats why i seek for your assistant,

>it's very surprising when i got some money from Tesfaye who is
not as close to me as you are i'm saying this because i dont know
and am wondering why i will seek for your help and started
querying me this way.  I have told you all my situation here,
please if you felt some how you can keep your help ok, bye
>Thanks,
>ED

you as a surprise, I told the police immediately after in the
incident and all neccessary steps has been taking and they also
gave me a police report to the embassy and the embassy are only
get me a temporary document inreplacement of my stolen passport.i
feel so helpless and rejected.any amount which you are able to
raise will go a long way in helping me.  and i promise to pay
back as soon as am back home since i know you also need money for
your personal  need,Also keep me in prayer because that matters a
lot.

>Please i need you to help me monetarily,Because i have no means
of surviving here,I need you to wire me some money through
western union.  will be checking out of the hotel today due to
the fact that i was unable to pay my bill,I still have a close
contact with the embassy and will be getting a temporary paper in
replacement of my passport,I lost my cell phone during the
incident and i have no penny to call from a pay phone,I hope to
hear from you soon and keep you updated about all improvement
and  will explain the entire story to you when am back home

>Thanks
>ED

like him, either.

>I suggest we wait for a second email from Ed.  My guess is that
he
>has had his computer invaded by a clever virus.

>Just my guesses.

>Bryan

>At 12:25 PM 9/8/2009, you wrote:
>>Am in a hurry writing you this note,Just wanted to seek your help
on
>>something very  important, you are the only person i could reach
at
>>this point, and i hope you come  to my aid.  Because something
very
>>terrible is happening to me now,i need a favor from you now,I had
>>trip here in UK on a mission.

>>  Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the
>> hotel where i lodged along with my bag were my passport was ,And
>> since then i have been without any money i am even owing the
hotel here.

>>  So i have limited access to emails for now, please i need you
>> lend me about 1500Pounds so i can make arrangements and return
back
>> please,i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not
>> responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money
back
>> to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now.
>>  I will be waiting to hear from you.
>>  Regards

>>Ed Vaughan

>>for Nfbc-info: