[Nfbc-info] Ideas for pizza interviews

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Tue Sep 15 18:49:41 UTC 2009

Hi all I mentioned my idea of doing videos at the pizza feastabout braille
literacy and
  showing the interviews to the class
 I will guest lecture at.  The professor likes the idea and wants to expand
and she  has a few questions she would like
 addressed.

I might even give her a copy of the file
 to post on her class bulletin board for permanent use.
She asks:
  Could you perhaps ask them
what their biggest concern right now is?  Is it employment,
legislation,  mobility, etc.  That would be really interesting.  Also,
if they worked with a counselor (there are a bunch of going to be social
workers in the class) maybe you could ask them what they want or don't
want as a person with low vision or blindness.

  You don't need to get
their names but just general answers.  Thanks Mike.
As you can see we have a great opportunity to do some public education!
And,anyone who wishes to that is in attendance  can help with less than five
minutes of his/her time.
Best regards:
Mike Peterson

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4427 (20090915) __________