[Nfbc-info] pizza update

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Tue Sep 22 05:28:04 UTC 2009

Hi all.  We raised a total of $55 so far.
The virtual pizza has generated $30 from two people one of my professors and
Juliet Cody. Thanks to both of you for the support.
The attendance at the event was small but the Straw hat gave us 45% of the
take and he says we are welcome to have future fundraisers there.
Those in attendance were Michael Couey, Cat, Terra and Mike Peterson and
some friends of ours Doris Hanson, Doreen Rogers and her three children
Amber, Jimmy and Tiffany.
Tiffany is eight and really enjoyed the braille cards Mike Couey brought
from the National office.
Jimmy is I think 11 and wanted to know about braille watches and Doreen is
buying a Louis Braille coin.

While I'm sorry we couldn't bring even better news about a larger amount
from fundraising Dorreen is excited about helping us work in the community
and had some great fundraising suggestions.
Terra and I look forward to doing much better next year and maybe using our
local Straw Hat for other fundraising projects.
We did a few videos you will be able to watch on www.lifesrace.com as soon
as Terra can post them.
Oh the food was fantastic and the football game was good too!
If anyone wants to participate in the virtual pizza feast we are still open
for donations.
God Bless:
Mike

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4445 (20090921) __________