[Nfbc-info] Sample of a fundraising email

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Wed Sep 30 23:16:22 UTC 2009

    Thanks Bryan.
I sent my letter out a week or so ago so in my case I have to stay with the
85% Statistic which I have seenin some of the literature.
I don't have time to locate it because I'm working on a major term paper and
finishing up my class quarter in two weeks.
   But anyone using the letter can change the figure even easier than
changing the names and I'm good with that.
Make whozit proud!
Bring lots of walkers and make lots of money to help braille literacy.
Have a great day:
Mike