[Nfbc-info] Kenneth Jernigan tickets for a chance at a free ride to Orlando 2011

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:50:39 UTC 2010

Imagine someone picking up the tab for your 2011 trip to Orlando for
the NFB national convention!  No need to pay for airfare, hotel,
registration fees, banquet...it's all on the house!!

You could be the lucky winner of this package by simply investing in
Jernigan Fund drawing tickets at the rock bottom price of just $10
each!!  A small price to pay, indeed, for such a grand prize!

Let it be known that I, serena, have your tickets at the ready for
purchase: find me live in the Bay Area or call or email to make
arrangements.  See contact info below signature and like the lottery,
if you don't play, you won't win, so get your tickets today!!!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
olsen.serena at gmail.com
831.917.5335