[Nfbc-info] suspect caught after robbing blind woman in Modesto

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 13:25:46 UTC 2010

It should have been displayed in the body of your email. Basically, she had
low vision tunnel vision only and the suspect grabbed her purse while she
was walking her ten-year-old son to school. The boy tried to kick the
suspect to stop him but was unsuccessful. A witness followed the suspect to
a nearby house and pointed it out to police. The police arrested the suspect
although he attempted to alter his appearance but was identified by
witnesses and the property was recovered.
Chuck