[Nfbc-info] Whozit polo shirts are going fast!

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 01:33:27 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Federationists:
I gather the word is getting out about the Whozit polo shirts.  We started
out with 144 and already 33 are spoken for.  Don't forget to talk it up at
chapter meetings.  I have discovered that the shipping cost is greatly
reduced if people can order shirts in batches.  However, you don't have to
wait for the next chapter meeting to order.  Use your chapter phone tree to
encourage members to order now.  Each shirt costs $20.00 plus shipping.  If
you order several at a time the shipping will only be a dollar or two a
piece.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net