[Nfbc-info] Survey for O&M research

Brian Miller brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 23 17:57:02 UTC 2010

Thanks Serena.

I took the survey and found it rather interesting that most of the questions
seemed to be framed in such a way as to assume that I experience significant
difficulties in traveling outside the home.  My impression from this survey
is that the company is looking to validate the need for blind people to use
GPS technology to navigate safely, an assumption with which I strongly
disagree.

This is just my impression, so I will be curious to hear what others think
after they take the survey.

Brian Miller