[Nfbc-info] {Disarmed} Fw: Ends Thursday! Sale starting at $49* one-way

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 16:59:44 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Southwest Click 'n Save
To: mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:42 AM
Subject: Ends Thursday! Sale starting at $49* one-way

            Deals on flights, car rentals, hotels, cruises, vacation packages, and more! | View in web browser.

                 Air | Cars | Hotels | Vacations | Cruises | Download DING!

                 Aug

                             3

                  Your Flight Deals
                  Update your home airport > >
                  Do you always fly out of a specific airport? Tell us so that we can send you deals from that airport!

                        View all flight deals >
                       Plan your trip > Where we fly >
                         Want an everyday low fare?

                        You're in luck. We're now accepting air reservations through January 7, 2011.

                  Milwaukee: Save on Flights & Hotels >
                        Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the banks of Lake Michigan or visit one of the local breweries.

                      Get Exclusive Air fare Deals!
                        Don't miss out on the only way to access some of our lowest fare deals!  Learn About DING! >

                    Triple credit + up to 30% off Budget car rentals >

                       Book a Vegas hotel & save $25 on your next flight >

                          Save up to $200, plus get a free night on packages! >

                       Summer heat & cool retreats: Cruises from $189 >

                  View all car deals >
                      View all hotel deals >
                      View more packages >
                      View all cruise deals >

                  Get Discounts Right To Your Desktop Download DING!  Stay connected
                  Follow us on Twitter and
                  become our Facebook fan.

            southwest.com | Group Travel | Rapid Rewards | Rapid Rewards Visa | Travel Guide | Mexico

            *Terms & Conditions: Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.70 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9.00, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00 one-way. Available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com. Purchase through August 5, 2010, 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. Travel September 7 through December 14, 2010. Travel valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Blackout dates apply: November 24, 2010. For full terms and conditions click here.

            Don't let anything get in the way of you and LUV. Add SouthwestAirlines at luv.southwest.com to your address book.

            The e-mail addresses provided to subscribe to Southwest Airlines e-mail updates are not shared with any third parties.
            View privacy policy.

            Remember, if you change your e-mail address, you will need to unsubscribe and resubscribe in order to continue receiving
            Click 'n Save E-mail Specials.

            Update your e-mail travel preferences | Unsubscribe

            This is a post-only mailing from Southwest Airlines. Please do not attempt to reply to this message. We would LUV to hear from you! For assistance or to provide feedback, please contact us via phone, e-mail, or in writing.

            ©2010 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved. | 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
            Southwest Airlines | 2702 Love Field Drive | Dallas, TX | 75235