[Nfbc-info] FW: [Cabs-talk] please remember to text your vote for youth slam!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Aug 9 18:53:18 UTC 2010

Let's bring that grant home!

-----Original Message-----
From: cabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Darian Smith
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 11:31 AM
To: Kentucky Students; Kansas Students; cabs-talk; New Jersey Students;
mabs at nfbnet.org; Florida Students; wabs at nfbwis.org; Utah Students; Nebraska;
Arizona-students at nfbnet.org; tabs_students; National Association of Blind
Students mailing list; Tennessee Students; Illinois Students; Nyabs; NFBnet
Blind Kid Mailing List,(for parents of blind children); Oabs at nfbnet.org; New
Hampshire Students; Louisiana Students; Community Service Discussion List;
New Mexico Association of Blind Students; Gabs at nfbnet.org; Virginia
Students; North Carolina Students; mi-abs at nfbnet.org; List for NABS State
Presidents; Colorado Students
Subject: [Cabs-talk] please remember to text your vote for youth slam!

Hey fellow nabsters!

  I just texted my vote (101913) for nfb  youth slam to  PEPSI
(73774)!   it's real easy to do and takes practically no time  to do,
yet will benifit many many blind youth from all over the country.  You can
ask any  past participant or mentor about how amazing of  a project  youth
slam is  and what  an amazing oppertunity this  can be if we do our part to
make sure  youth slam is one of the top two vote getters in the pepsi
refresh everything project!
 Rumor has it we are right around number thirty in rankings and with all of
us students and our amazing ability to text, we can help change that ranking
in short order!
 So, lets work together in making youth slam 2011 a reality!

 Working  with you always for the common goal,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
  Board member/ membership co-chair
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience." - Teilhard de Chardin