[Nfbc-info] Register online for the CABS Call to Action Seminar

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Aug 15 04:22:39 UTC 2010

Please pass this on to all who may benefit:

Hello everyone:
    The California Association of Blind Students Call to Action Seminar is
fast approaching. Yes, September 18th will be here before we know it. To
make all our lives easier, you can now register for the seminar, and pay
your registration fee online. Just go to

www.nfbcal.org/cabs/events

click on "register online," and the rest is easy!
    Prefer to turn in your registration the old fashioned way? No problem. I
have attached the official flyer, plus a registration form which you can
print out. Just mail it, and a check for $15 to the address provided.
See you in Riverside,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students