[Nfbc-info] published letter

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sat Aug 21 22:47:10 UTC 2010

    Wow Mike I'm surprised they didn't ask you to do a Gun demonstration.
That would have been great. They would have talked about it for years.
It's great you got that oportunity to serve.
I would like to see a blind jurror on a high profile sequestered jurry.
That would show the media vividly in a way people understand we can do it
and a movie about the experience could be fascinating especially if the
blind person were elected foreman.
I wonder even if we don't have a real story could someone create one and
even better could we get a blind actor or actress to play the role?
How about "More than "Just Us"
How this blind foreman leads a contentious jury from deadlock to unanimity.

In addition to the court proceedings the jurry has been sequestered for 287
days when the case is handed down and they have bickered for another 45 the
judge is about to declare a mistrial the public is in an uproar the police
are on alert for fear of riots and violence
Judge bill henderson has one last conference giving the jury only 72 more
hours to reach a decision.
Two Jurrors seem to have kept this major verdict from being reached
Do we tackle prejudice concerning blindness?
Do officials attempt to get the blind jurror removed hoping to break the
gridlock claiming his lack of sight is obscuring things?
Does a brave judge stand up for him and refuse to take the requested action?
And, behind the sceens what's going on in that jurry room they are angry
tired and just want to go home.
One woman has postphoned her wedding day twice,
another jurror complains of financial ruin if he doesn't get home fast.
What other side dramas are occuring?
DO we include a romance Does it involve the blind jurror?
I'm not a script writer but I bet some one could really educate the public
with a movie like this.
If you like the idea go out and make your million maybe send me a ticket to
the premier.
God bless:
MikePeterson