[Nfbc-info] Invite to the September's NFBC SF Chapter Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 07:16:58 UTC 2010

Come one,  Come all!
The San  Francisco Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California would  like to extend an open AND FRIENDLY invitation to all whom are
interested to  join
us for our  monthly chapter meeting.
Who: The  membership and officers of the San Francisco chapter of the
National Federation  of the blind of California (NFBCSF)
When:  Saturday September 19, 2010 from 1-3 pm.
Where: The  San Francisco  Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
214 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA  94102  (415)431-1481.
Why:   to discuss matters of concern, share  stories and experiences, as
well as become more socially connected to other  blind and visually impaired
persons   in the San Francisco bay  area.
How:   Just show up! - We are located Between Grove and Hays near San
Francisco City Hall. We are accessible by SF muni  lines 47, 49, 31 and F Market.
 Also accessible via BART and Muni metro  subway lines at Civic Center
station
At our  upcoming meeting we will have: Discussions about current chapter
business,  updates on current organizational and state  Affiliate  goings-ons.
If you have  any questions about the NFBC San Francisco Chapter please
contact our chapter  president Eric Holm either at (415)425-5613 or at
ericholm at att.net.  We welcome your presence,  energy, ideas and enthusiasm;
and look forward to seeing you at our next NFBC  San Francisco chapter
meeting!!!!
Sincerely,
Jaime  Tomasello, Secretary of the NFBC San Francisco  Chapter