[Nfbc-info] Enyart v. National Conference of Bar Examiners

gary melconian garymelc at msn.com
Mon Feb 1 08:46:31 UTC 2010

Hello I would like to know what list are available for blind lawyers on
nfbc. If you can give me those I would truely appreciate it. I will be
applying for the LSat or to online law schools and so I am wondering if
these new ruling will also apply to those online law schools as well who are
registerd with the national council of bar examiners or other bar examining
organizations. I would truly appreciate some feedback on my questions as
promptly as possible.