[Nfbc-info] Fw: Fundamentals of Grant Proposal Writing Workshop (February 25, 2010: Los Angeles Convention Center)

Aziza daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 04:02:58 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: The Grant Writing Workshop
To: daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:49 PM
Subject: Fundamentals of Grant Proposal Writing Workshop (February 25, 2010: Los Angeles Convention Center)

The Grant Writing Workshop will be hosting the Fundamentals of Grant Proposal Writing Workshop at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on February 25, 2010. Registration is open online at www.TheGrantWritingWorkshop.org.

Please forward, post, and distribute this e-mail to your colleagues and listservs. You will find the program description below:

The Grant Writing Workshop presents

Thursday, February 25, 2010

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Los Angeles, California

As a response to increased demand and competition for funding support and training, as well as the high cost of many programs, the Center is offering this one day survey course of the proposal writing and development process. Focusing on the format and structure of the successful grant proposal, this course provides attendees with an overview of each part of the grant proposal, avenues for researching available grant programs, and concludes with fundamental proposal writing techniques. This workshop is an excellent introduction for the beginning fundraiser, those requiring a refresher, and those required to write their own grant proposals.

Fundamentals of Grant Proposal Writing will cover the following topics:

* Fundamentals of the Grant Proposal Process

* Basic Elements of the Standard Grant Proposal

* Essentials of Researching Grant Opportunities

* Types of Funding Opportunities

* Online Tools and Traditional Publications for Research

* Successful Proposal Writing Techniques

* The Do's and Don'ts of Proposal Writing

* The Strategic Grant Acquisition Effort

TO REGISTER:

Tuition for this one day workshop is $199.00.

Those interested in attending must register at www.TheGrantWritingWorkshop.org. Registration will remain open until the maximum amount of registered attendees has been reached.

For more Information about this training, please call us at (888) 814-6912.

ABOUT US