[Nfbc-info] Discrimination in Oakland

Aziza daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:07:59 UTC 2010

I believe Michael's summed it up nicely.

Something must be done for this issue.

Michael, I understand that the author of the book I read can control the
information I obtain, which is why I've gotten extremely frustrated by
constantly being told to read our history. I believe that if discussions can
be held about the facts and that alone, then people would have a better
understanding of it all.

Thank you.
Aziza Cano