[Nfbc-info] Cat Systems with Realtime Capability...

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Jan 7 19:11:18 UTC 2010

Is there anyone out there familiar with something called "Cat
Systems" with "Realtime" capability?  I've done a "Google" search and
found that "Realtime" capability is merely software used by Court
Reporters.  I am interested in applying for a Court Reporter position
and would like to know if this system is used by bline folks?  Is
this accessible or inaccessible to the Blind?  Or, can one use a
notetaker and transcribe that way by connecting it to a Computer and
printing transcript materials?

If anyone has any information at all for me, I can be reached at:

Phone: 410-455-5311
Email: <mailto:bandbjacobs at verizon.net>bandbjacobs at verizon.net

Have a great day and hope to hear from someone very soon?

Bern