[Nfbc-info] greyhound web cite revisited

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 16:34:09 UTC 2010

Hi Chuck.  I tried it again yesterday morning and it worked fine.  Also, the
web cite was changed.  Gone were the commercials for special tour busses,
charter services, etc. the whole thing just had a different look as though
Greyhound pushed certain products at the beginning of the week end.  I
wasn't using jaws.

    Tangentially, Charley Hunter just released a jazz album recorded in mono
and using analog tape.  The music sounded fine.  My point, why do we think
that continual upgrades and technological advances necessarily make things
better? I gotta go.