[Nfbc-info] Convention reports

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 01:33:47 UTC 2010

Greetings Fellow Federationists,
I trust everyone got home from Dallas safely.  I know you hear this all the
time but, that really was a great convention.  Now that the schedule is one
day shorter it seems even more difficult to attend all the division and
special interest meetings at a national convention.

That is why I am writing this message.  I would really appreciate it if you
could take out just a few minutes to write down your thoughts and feelings
about the individual meetings which you attended in Dallas.  A couple of
paragraphs would be fine.  Tell us where you went and a brief summary of the
speakers you heard or topics which were discussed.  I would like to get your
reports up on the website so everyone can read them.

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net