[Nfbc-info] I'm not Blind, But I Can't See

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:57:35 UTC 2010

For your information, see attached and/or below.

Lisamaria Martinez
Public Affairs Coordinator
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
214 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
Direct: (415) 694-7350
Email: lmartinez at lighthouse-sf.org
www.lighthouse-sf.org
<http://www.lighthouse-sf.org/>
<http://www.lighthouse-sf.org/events/2010/ehc-60th.php> Enchanted
Hills Camp: 60 Summers of Community and Connection

I’m Not Blind, But I Can’t See:

How a Low Vision Examination Can Maximize Your Useable Vision

July 23, 10 a.m. to Noon

This seminar is part one of the Be Informed: Making Choices to Move
Forward vision education seminars for older adults (ages 55 and over).
These seminars are designed for people who are experiencing life
changes and challenges because of a significant decrease in vision and
will highlight options for daily living that can assist you in moving
forward as you adjust to your changing vision.

What is the difference between a low vision examination and eye health
care treatment provided by an ophthalmologist? Why might a low vision
examination be right for you right now?

Join Dr. Robert Greer, O.D., Chief of Low Vision at the UC Berkeley
Low Vision Clinic as he engages the audience in dialogue about how the
supportive and practical benefits of a low vision evaluation can make
all the difference in maximizing your useable vision and enhancing
your independence.

Attend in person, call in to our toll-free conference call line or
listen on-line to our live web stream. It’s all about options!

To RSVP, email rsvp at lighthouse-sf.org or call 415-694-7326.
The LightHouse is located at 214 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102.