[Nfbc-info] NFBC SF Chapter Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 21:00:48 UTC 2010

Hello:

    Just to remind everyone that due to national convention  happening this
month the NFBC San Francisco Chapter will not have a monthly  chapter
meeting for the month of July.  Sorry for the late notice and hope  that nobody
went all the way to San Francisco for not knowning about the meeting  for
this month.  We hope that everyone will come to our next chapter  meeting
happening on Saturday August 21, 2010 from 1-3 pm. at the San Francisco
Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired in San Francisco.  If you  have any
questions you can contact our chapter president Eric Holm either at
_ericholm at att.net_ (mailto:ericholm at att.net)  or at (415)425-5613.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the NFBC San Francisco  Chapter