[Nfbc-info] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Hey, have you heard the latest?

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 01:16:08 UTC 2010

To all those who will be attending the California caucus.  We will take care
of business at our caucus in the Rosetta Room, Atrium Mezanine level and
then proceed to this seminar.  Please don't skip the caucus because we will
want to collect banquet tickets for the exchange.  It is always a lot of fun
to have all of the Californians seated together at the banquet.  Since the
convention now ends at the close of the banquet it is our last chance to see
other and say good-bye.