[Nfbc-info] ROOM AVAILABLE AT CONVENTION!!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 02:19:42 UTC 2010

A last minute room change means there is a room up for grabs to anyone
who might need it or find it useful to readjust their own room
arrangements for national convention!

If you would like this room put into your name, please contact me
ASAP--first come, first served!  This will make you responsible for
the bill and it does not come with any roommates.

Just throwing the offer out in hopes I can make someone's convention
room arrangements a little better and thereby save me the $60
cancellation fee.

Call Serena at 831-917-5335!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS