[Nfbc-info] How accessible is the CA Lotto web site?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 18:56:27 UTC 2010

The site is marginally accessible with JAWS as it relies on Flash content
which if not labeled correctly can be confusing for screen reader users at
best. After the page loads which took several seconds with high speed DSL
there was a  question with an edit field stating "If I won millions I
would..." This definitely is not compliant with W3 or other accessibility
standards.
Chuck