[Nfbc-info] Congratulations, Bryan Bashin

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Thu Mar 11 17:39:55 UTC 2010

Mary and friends,

Your flood of congratulations and support is humbling indeed.  This
state is rich with talent and dedication to improving the situation
of blind people and there are a thousand uses of everyone's smarts
and sweat.  I hope to find ways to build and improve opportunities
for our widespread community and your love and support means very
much to me as I set out on the new job. When any of you have ideas
for connection, collaboration or construction please don't hesitate
to contact me directly.

Warmly,

Bryan Bashin