[Nfbc-info] Only 10 days left to race!

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Wed Mar 24 17:05:23 UTC 2010

Chuck,

Just wanted you to know that during this January's Research and
Development committee meeting at the NFB we were treated to several
presentations by the President and a board member from the Advanced
Transit Association, with particular interest in making sure such
upcoming systems are accessible to us.  You can bet that NFB is
keenly aware and supportive of personal Rapid Transit and we may be
participating in the 2011 international conference on it in San
Jose.  Let me know if you want to e more involved with this.

Best,

Bryan