[Nfbc-info] Call to Action on Quiet Cars Legislation

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 03:25:59 UTC 2010

Hello California Federationists:

I am writing this message to encourage action on the “Quiet Cars”
legislation.  S 3302 needs to be passed on the “Unanomous Consent Calendar”.
We have 48 hours to act.

I am asking you to call our Senators offices tomorrow and simply say,

:I am calling to ask Senator …. (Boxer or Finestein) to sign on the
unanimous consent calendar for S3302.”

That is all you have to say.

I would really appreciate hearing back from you with the kind of response
you received.  So let me hear about it!  Here are the direct line phone
numbers:

Senator Boxer- 202-224-3553

Senator Finestein- 202-224-3841

It doesn’t matter which one you call.  Call them both if you can.

Thanks,

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net