[Nfbc-info] KnfbReader Mobile to be demonstrated at the NFBC convention this Friday

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Oct 21 03:20:58 UTC 2010

FYI,

This Friday, October 22, from 3:30PM to 5PM I will be demonstrating the
KnfbReader Mobile as well as answering any and all questions about the
Reader.  This session will be taking place in the Avalon Room of the Irvine
Crown Plaza Hotel.  In addition to discussing the Reader itself I will be
discussing the special T-Mobile offer for any interested persons.

Special convention pricing will be available to anyone who attends the
convention and who wishes to purchase a  KnfbReader Mobile while at the
convention.  The pricing will be available only during the convention and
will be offered only to people who attend the convention.

Come to the Avalon Room to learn about the Reader and the special price.  I
look forward to seeing you there.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com