[Nfbc-info] California Battle Cry

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:39:56 UTC 2010

Greetings all you funtastic Federationist! Just a quick reminder that CABS
is still open fopr some great spirited fellows that want to share a song
with others that can get a rally going. Again we are holding a contest for
any and all Californians. CABS is looking for a jingle or rhyme that we can
all sing loud and proud together at events. Email any interests to Jeri
Siqueiros at jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com. There is that great prize of $25. We
are hoping to have ths done by yep, you guessed it, our Annual State
Convention (which is being held October 21-24, 2010). Come on guys and gals,
we are a creative bunch so share your ideas soon!
--
Jeri Siqueiros