[Nfbc-info] 11 more days for great hotel rates at the Crown Plaza, Irvine

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 07:05:39 UTC 2010

Hello All:
This is just a reminder that if you want to be sure to get the $84.00 a
night deal at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Irvine, you need to pick up the phone
and make your reservation.  Only 11 days left till the cut off day.  We have
already exceeded our block of rooms for Thursday night.  Management has
opened up more rooms but don't procrastinate.

It will be a blast.  Challenge Fred Schroeder to a WII Game of Bowling.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net