[Nfbc-info] Consultancy.

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:12:13 UTC 2011

I just did and copied you on it kso be looking for a response from
them. Hope they can steer you in the right direction. Yes we can still
be friends as long as you don't put me in a situation like yesterday
that is called respecting those who wish to feel comfortable not to be
in that predicament. Thanks much and good luck with the responses
you'll hopefully get from my help of sending it to the three lists I'm
on.