[Nfbc-info] Tri-Valley chapter meeting notice

Carl Martin w6rgh at att.net
Tue Aug 9 17:46:27 UTC 2011

Dear Federationists,

There will be a monthly meeting of the Tri-Valley Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind on Saturday, August 13 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. This
month we will have a guest speaker from Wheels to talk about the new
company that is now running the Para-transit system in our valley.  We will
meet in cafeteria room 2 in Valley Memorial hospital at 1111 East Stanley
Blvd., Livermore.  The number 10 Wheels bus, coming from BART, stops in
front of the meeting location about 10 minutes to 1.  WE will meet the bus
and walk members and visitors to the meeting.  A return bus leaves from
across the street at about 3 pm.   Call Carl, 449-9362, for more
information.  Cookies, or something similar,  will be served.

Carl Martin – President, Tri-Valley chapter of the NFBC