[Nfbc-info] a bit off topic, but it is related to K-NFB Technologies

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:08:51 UTC 2011

Does Blio work with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit version?
I'm using a laptop instead of a pc because that is what I have.

On 8/21/11, Michael Hingson <info at michaelhingson.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you haven't yet heard, my book about my experiences at the World Trade
> Center on 9-11 as well as telling my life story was released on August 2,
> 2011.  Anyone who attended the NFB National convention got an early chance
> to purchase the book in either print or Audio.  Since its release it has
> been on the New York Times Best Seller list.  This week it is #28 on the
> Nonfiction hard cover print books list.
>
> Mainly I am writing to tell you that Thunder Dog is now available in the
> Blio bookstore.  If you are not familiar with Blio it is a product created
> and provided free of charge by K-NFB Reading Technologies.  It is the only
> fully accessible eBook reader which is no surprise as we, the National
> Federation of the Blind helped create it.  This eBook reader works on a
> variety of devices including Windows PC systems and IOS systems including
> iPhones and iPads.
>
> Many of you have asked when Thunder Dog would be available in the Blio
> format.  The wait is over.
>
> Thanks for all your support and encouraging words.  I hope you enjoy Thunder
> Dog and will continue to spread the word about this book which I pray will
> help change some people's attitudes about the blind and blindness.  Happy
> reading.
>

> Best,
>

> Michael Hingson
>
> The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
>  “Speaking with Vision”
> Michael Hingson, President
> (415) 827-4084
> info at michaelhingson.com
> To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
> Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
> www.michaelhingson.com
>
> Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
> www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458
>
> To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
> http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com

> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/cdrobles693%40gmail.com

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/