[Nfbc-info] San Francisco Chapter invites you to a holiday party on Pier 39

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 00:02:00 UTC 2011

Hello All:

The holiday season is upon us and there are parties galore.  The San
Francisco Chapter is holding a fun afternoon at one of the city's most
festive locations.  On Saturday, December 17 at noon, we will all gather in
the Farilon Room at the Aquarium of the Bay for great food, wine and
entertainment.  You are all invited to come and meet Eric Holm, President of
the San Francisco Chapter, Michael Hingson (author) and several of our board
members.

 Tickets are still available at our website.  Go to www.nfbcal.org

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net