[Nfbc-info] Fwd: 2012 Tournament of Roses Parade Broadcast with Audio Description

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:55:15 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Serotek Announcements <noreply at serotek.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:06:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 2012 Tournament of Roses Parade Broadcast with Audio Description
To: cdrobles693 at gmail.com

Please do not reply to this message. If you don't wish to receive any
more Serotek announcements, activate the link at the end of this
message.

Serotek is pleased to announce the broadcast of the 2012 Tournament of
Roses Parade with audio description, courtesy of the Los Angeles Radio
Reading Service. The parade will take place on Monday, January 2 from
11 am to 1 pm Eastern, and will be broadcast live on SAMNet Radio.
There are several options for accessing SAMNet Radio. It is available
from the front page of Serotek’s iBlink Radio app for Android or iOS
devices. SAMNet Radio can also be accessed through the entertainment
section of the System Access Mobile Network service. Or if you like,
you can simply enter the following URL in to your media player of
choice. http://streams.serotek.com/radio.mp3.m3u If you’re unable to
catch the event live, it will be available for download from the
SeroTalk Podcast home page.

Our thanks go out to the Los Angeles Radio Reading Service for
allowing us to share this exciting event with you.

The serotek Team

________________________________
________________________________

Activate this link to stop receiving Serotek announcements.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/