[Nfbc-info] Wishing you the best!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Dec 31 05:58:49 UTC 2011

Hi,
I want to extend my wishes to everyone for a blessed 2012.  Happy New Year!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com