[Nfbc-info] Proper eticate on our list serve

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:30:03 UTC 2011

Fello Federationests,
  L.M.  What a wonderful idea!
   This  proposed section would do so many things- pretty much all of
them you've outlined way better than I ever could.  I could see
something like  that energizing and     enspiring others to  challange
themselves  to take  the next step from  learning  and discussing our
philosiphy, to going out into the world and applying it.  If I   may
be of any assistance in this to  Madam president, or madam  Martinez
*smile*, I would be  honored  and delighted to be called upon.
  Regards,
  Darian