[Nfbc-info] California Association of Blind Students board meeting. Friday Feburary 25.

Gardner, Ron RGardner at nfb.org
Sat Feb 26 16:42:02 UTC 2011

Darian,

I applaud your leadership and the work of our California Association of Blind Students!  Nicely done!

I have student associations in other states who are looking for good mentors.  I have referred some to you and hope you will not mind helping in others affiliates.

I believe our organization flourishes with great young leaders!

Ron Gardner