[Nfbc-info] East Bay chapter meeting around the corner!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:14:29 UTC 2011

Greetings East Bay Gang and Fellow Californians!

First, my humblest apologies for a lack of reminder email for our
first meeting of 2011 that took place on January 6th.  I was still
recovering from the holidays and jumped feet-first into my first work
week of 2011.  Always know that our meeting time is the first Thursday
evening of the month at 7 PM in the conference room at the Starbucks
across from Union City BART (1752 Decoto Rd.).  Meeting starts at 7,
so come early to grab a beverage & nibblies or do a little
socializing.

As some of you may have seen on the listserve, the East Bay board
members gathered for a day retreat to ponder the ideas of Kenneth
Jernigan and Seth Godin and to lay a little groundwork for the coming
year, and we can't wait to get started!

Please join us on Thursday, February 3rd at 7 PM and forward this
email to anyone you think might be interested as well.  Contact me at
olsen.serena at gmail.com or (831) 917-5335 if you have any questions or
need more detailed directions.

See you on Thursday!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsen

Please support my run in the Team LightHouse Half-Marathon--your
contribution will empower blind youth with the skills and confidence
they need to succeed!!  THANKS!
http://active.com/donate/teamlighthouse/SerenaOlsen