[Nfbc-info] Convention highligts. Meetings not to miss.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:25:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,
  I will be at meetings 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 10,11, 12, 14.
 I'll   be in and out of some of these (naturally(, but will be in
resolutions,  Federation  Regeneration, Nabs meeting (obvious
reasons),  First-time convention meeting at affiliate action,
California affiliate meeting tuesday, back  to basics, board meeting,
grant-writing, IEP.
 If you would like me to report on something, I  will do my best to
give you a quality report.
  Regards,
  Darian