[Nfbc-info] FW: Casting L.A. Area Visually Impaired for Documentary

Sexton, Bruce bjsexton at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 02:32:02 UTC 2011

From: Charisse Simonian [mailto:bigfishcasting at mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:40 PM
To: bjsexton at comcast.net
Subject: Casting L.A. Area Visually Impaired for Documentary

Hi BJ - I'm casting a quick project for a short mini-documentary on a
teacher

who invented a tool to help visually impaired college students learn.

The short is being produced by Microsoft.

I'm looking for either a male or female in the Los Angeles area who is 18-23
years old, a college student,
and is visually impaired/legally blind.

They should be well-spoken and available at the end of next week
for a short 1-2 day shoot in Los Angeles.

There is pay for the student @ $500!!!

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can think of anyone you could
refer.

OR if you could get the word out for me!

I need to submit all viable candidates to producers by MONDAY latest, but
will need

to see them on video first, either via SKYPE or in person with my video
camera!

Thank you so much!

Charisse Simonian

Casting Director