[Nfbc-info] Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 02:55:27 UTC 2011

JBIR is made available at no charge by the National Federation of the Blind.
In order to track participation in the journal we do ask readers to register
with the journal and we encourage readers to sign up for the publishing
notification service.

JBIR is a best practices professional journal which is written to promote
the philosophy and research done by the NFB.  To read an introductory
article go to
http://www.nfb-jbir.org/index.php/JBIR/issue/view/2

I hope this helps.