[Nfbc-info] Come Join Cabs on "the Rock"

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:09:23 UTC 2011

The California  Association of  Blind Students  is excited to report
that we are planning a trip to one of the most historical places in
the country, and
of all the world- Alcatraz!

Sounds exciting?  Here are the details:

Cabs invites you to Join us  on Saturday, July 30 at 11 a.m. at Peer
33.  From there we will take a farey to the island and tour,  a
location which has
become more than a former prison,  and more like an icon.     We will
start heading for the island at around 11, and will return   around 5
p.m., possibly
with some time to grab some late lunch or early dinner, depending on
timing and interest.

The Cost for this trip, including round trip on farey and island tour
is $26. This is refundable if notice is given 2 weeks in advance that
you will not
be

attending. If you are interested,  please contact  Event Coordinator
Darian Smith at
dsmithnfb at gmail.comm
.  All inquiries must be received no later than June 30.

--
Darian Smith

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal