[Nfbc-info] [Theroundtable] OT Re: Accessible Career Assessment Sites Similar to http://www.eureka.org please?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:33:17 UTC 2011

You know it would be a great idea to find contact info for the people
who run that site to make it more accessible and to somehow if
possible, perhaps they could make the system not have me restart the
MicroSkills test whenever I want to add/remove skill choices from my
lists. I'll try to look for the contact info if any exists.