[Nfbc-info] CABS membership meeting available for download

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Mar 1 00:08:54 UTC 2011

Hello all,
    We are happy to announce that the most recent California Association of
Blind Students membership conference call is now available for download. On
this exciting call, we heard from three blind individuals who have been
successful studying or working in science-related fields. If you are
interested in chemistry, physics, engineering, or any other science-related
subject, this call is a must-listen. Go to

http://www.nfbcal.org/cabs/recordings/

and click on "The Blind in Science," to download this exciting conference.
Enjoy,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students