[Nfbc-info] Distinguished Educator Award Deadline is Sunday

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 10 03:45:10 UTC 2011

Hello:
This is the last call for nominations for the NFB Distinguished Educator
Award for 2011.  Applications, 3 letters of recommendations, credentials and
an essay should be e-mailed to Cathy Jackson, Chairperson by this Sunday,
May 15.  Her e-mail address is
<cathyj at iglou.com

Applications can be found on the nfb.org website.  If you know of a Teacher
of the Visually Impaired who has really made a difference in the lives of
blind children,please get the application by Sunday.  We are always looking
for outstanding teachers and I know they are out there.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net